Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.
PCE team intent of marketing is simply to shorten the sales cycle.We define what we’re trying to accomplish, measure and analyze the markets and media options and implement an integrated campaign that will help you capture the most value for your budgeted marketing dollars by achieving your defined objectives.
- If you’re an established business, we look at your consumer base and help you identify the type of consumer you want more of
- If you’re a start-up, form a clear picture of what type of consumer you want to attract
- Where do they live
- What do they do every day
- What are their passions
- What media do they engage with most
- What messages resonate with them, etc.
- Select the marketing mediums that your target is most engaged with (e.g., if your audience is a teeny-bop, communicate through Facebook, if business men through LinkedIn PPC)
Various versions have evolved over the years, sometimes by accident.
With a clear picture of your target audience in your mind, we determine what message will most effectively move your target to take the desired action. Then we execute a consistent, integrated campaign across your selected mediums, keeping your branding and message consistent. We only want one message to stick with your consumers. If you can’t keep it consistent, you’ll become irrelevant in the minds of your audience.
If your LinkedIn PPC campaign is driving 30% more new business than your Google Adwords campaign, you may determine it’s best to shift the Adwords funds to the LinkedIn campaign for example.
3. Invent, Build & Deploy
Ignorant men raise questions that wise men answered a thousand years ago.
PC Excellence will engage the project from that start to the point of results. We work with you and adjust to your budget. If there is no way, we’ll find the way, once we have the idea then we build it, test it and deploy it. It works for us, and will work you as well.